He is a well presented, flexible, diplomatic, and down to earth House Manager/Office Manager/Butler/Chauffeur, and PA with over 20 years of experience. He is now ready to get a new challenging position.
He is experienced at managing multiple properties, and will recruit, train and coordinate all of your household staff to ensure that everything runs smoothly. He will oversee household maintenance and will arrange contractors if needed. He will manage household inventories covering everything from furniture and art to the pantry. Hands on and practical he is more than willing to carry out butler duties, such as greeting guests, packing suitcases, wardrobe management, preparing drinks, and table service. He is superb at planning events, whether that be a small intimate dinner with family or a large party.
He is a confident driver in the UK and Europe, and has an excellent knowledge of London and airports. He has driven and been responsible for a range of cars including Bentley, Rolls Royce, and Mercedes.
From a PA perspective, he is experienced with managing diaries, booking appointments, making restaurant reservations, researching and booking travel, and running personal errands.
With a passion for hospitality and providing an outstanding level of service, he is happy to turn his hand to any task and provide his employer with flexibility. He is happy to travel if required.
- Luxury hotel background
- Confident driver in the UK & Overseas
- Bentley & Rolls Royce experience
- Longevity in previous roles
- Management of all personal & business travel
- Staff management, recruitment & training
- Dinner party and event planning
- Management of estate accounts with control of all income and outgoings
- Portuguese speaker
- Effective and communicator/issue resolution
- Preparing the home for the arrival of the family and guests
- High flexible and adaptable
- Pet & child friendly