Location: South London
Arabic speaking Nanny /Governess seeking new position in South London!
Fantastic candidate with over 4 years’ experience working in private homes as a nanny and governess. C is extremely professional with a calm presence who loves children and believes in teaching them good manners. She is fluent in Arabic and English and is extremely organised.
C moved to the Uk over 7 years ago and started working with adults with learning disabilities, she has a lovely way about her and is hard working, she comes across as someone who takes pride in what she does. C has excellent communication skills and strong verbal and written skills in two languages. In addition to childcare she also has great Pa skills and can help with family administration where needed.
C is now looking to join in new family in South London starting in May- highly recommended nanny!
- Live out nanny
- Confident driver with own car
- Advanced computer skills
- Degree educated
- Pet friendly
- Interpreter skills- working in a private hospital
- Good PA skills- minute taking and writing reports
- Overseeing a team of nannies
- Undergraduate Degree- English Literature – Damascus University 2015
- Post graduate Diploma – Teaching Arabic as a foreign language – University of London 2018
- Worked with children aged 2 years – 10 years old
- Experience with babies outside of work
- School runs and pick ups
- Help prepare children for exams and school assessments
- Organising timetables and managing diaries
- Planning new activities
- Educational play
- Teaching Arabic language to the children
- Teaching manners and etiquette
- Responsible for educational targets and assisting with homework
Cooking & housekeeping
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks
- Baking with the children
- Light housekeeping around the children
- Booking appointments and running personal errands