A skilled, creative, and joyful Spanish speaking Nanny with a passion for cooking, nutrition, arts and crafts, and teaching language
C is a creative, pro-active, and fun Nanny with 10 years of experience in childcare. She has worked with all different ages so is confident working with newborns up until school age children.
C is a very caring person, in her spare time she helps the elderly that live locally to her, takes them shopping, talks to them, etc. She loves making strong relationships with people, which she very much brings into her job, with the children and the family.
C is always looking for the best play groups and activities to socialise the children. She thinks its really important for them to be involved with other children their age and to improve their social development.
If she isn’t taking them to local activities, C is taking the children to the library to read with them, or taking them to the park to play hide and seek. She loves how imaginative the children are and is always making up new games to play with them.
C is very creative, she is great at arts and crafts, and does it in her spare time as well as with the children. She is happy to bake with the children as a rainy-day activity. She is a very keen cook and studied nutrition at college, she is always checking Pinterest for new recipe ideas and likes to provide the family with a menu at the start of the week.
C always keeps the children happy and does this by creating a good balance between discipline and fun. She enjoys working with younger children because she likes to have a positive impact on their development by teaching them good manners and behaviour habits.
C is a native Spanish speaker and loves to teach the children when she can, in her current family she is speaking to the children in Spanish and English to help them learn.
- Languages – English and Spanish
- Driver – no
- DBS – Enhanced, issued 29.07.2023
- First aid from – 16th December 2023
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy to carry out duties for the pets
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
September 2017 – September 2018 – Certified in Office and Receptionist Skills – Oasis Academy South Bank, London
September 2008 – June 2011 – Health and Social Care – E.S Atenea, Ciudad Real, Spain
- Age preference with children – Would like 1 baby but flexible
- Happy to care for up to 3 children
- Happy to care for twins
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Bottle feeding
- Bottle sterilising
- Potty training
- Sleep routines
- Language teacher
- Homework support
- Reading to the children
- Arts and crafts
- Behaviour and manner management
- She is happy to do nursery duties for the children
- She has a muck in attitude to tidying up the house
Cooking, pets, travel
- She really enjoys cooking for the children
- She has studies nutrition and is always checking Pinterest for new recipe ideas
- She is happy to cook for allergies and religious beliefs
- She is happy to cook for the family on occasion
- Very pet friendly, she loves dogs
- She is happy to carry out duties for the pets
- She is happy to travel with the family for as long as they need