Location: Anywhere in the UK
A kind, diligent and pro-active Nanny with a passion for sports, being outdoors, cooking and is always willing to learn new things.
E is a passionate, active and caring Nanny with over 5 years of experience in childcare. E has cared for all ages from babies up to teenagers and has SEN experience.
E loves being outdoors, she is always finding new hobbies and activities to encourage fresh air and physical activity. She believes you can learn a lot from just being out in nature. She has recently taken up rock climbing and enjoys lots of other sports such as swimming and tennis.
E takes pride in cooking, she goes to local farmers markets to find the best local produce and creates recipes based on what she finds. It’s a great way to get the children involved. She places an importance on building a healthy relationship with food, making it not scary, and playing with different textures and flavours.
E studied animal sciences and university and is more than happy to care for many different pets and animals. She is a keen horse-rider and has been a stable hand.
E describes herself as active and a go-getter, always finding ways to keep the children busy and entertained. She recently taught herself how to crochet. She is also learning French and can teach the children the basics. E says that the day you stop learning is the day you stop living.
E takes an interest in child psychology and is always reading up on the most recent information and studies. She enjoys watching children meet there developmental milestones.
- Languages – English and basic French
- Driver – New Zealand driving licence
- DBS – has a New Zealand police report issued in January 2024
- First aid from – new Zealand red cross valid until 2025
- Happy to travel with a family
- Extremely pet friendly
- Happy to carry out duties for the pets
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
2018 – 2022 – Bachelor of Science – Majoring in Animal Science – Massey University
- Age preference with children – flexible, but loves babies
- Happy to care for up to 5 children
- Has experience caring for twins and happy to care for them again
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Potty training
- Nap routines
- Age appropriate activities
- Prepping healthy food and snacks
- Sports with the children
- Teaching them basic French
- Pick ups and drop offs
- Arts and crafts
- Overnight care
- Newborn care
- SEN experience
- Reading to the children
- Taking children to farmers markets
- Learning through play
- Teaching new skills
- Happy to do all nursery duties and housekeeping for the children
- Has a muck in attitude to tidying up around the house
Cooking, pets, travel
- She loves cooking, experimenting and trying new recipes
- She is happy to cook for the whole family
- She particularly enjoys Asian cuisines and traditional English food
- She is happy to cook for allergies and religious beliefs, she has Kosher and Halal experience
- She is very pet friendly, the more the better, she is confident with farm animals, horses in particular
- She is confident carrying out duties for the animals
- She is very happy to travel