S is a fun-loving and creative nanny looking for her next position to be long term, allowing her to build a close bond with the family. Her passion is having a hand in raising children to feel secure and confident. S describes herself to be independent, organised, motivated and curious. She is a hard worker and a sociable, responsible, trustworthy person. S is very active and is working towards a qualification in football coaching where she has gained experience teaching and monitoring large groups of children. She loves to encourage children to play sports and be active and healthy as well as teaching values of respect and team spirit. S is also passionate about cooking and loves to involve the children in cooking as an educational and fun activity. She enjoys teaching children about different cultures and backgrounds, and her food is often of French or African cuisine. S doesn’t like children to watch too much television so has lots of indoor and outdoor activities as an alternative to avoid this.
If you think S sounds like the right Nanny for your family, call Eden today!
- First aid issued October 2019 – updating in January
- Happy to travel with a family during school holidays
- Happy to work in a home with dogs
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
2013 – 2014 BAC Management and Marketing
2008 – 2009 Brevet des colleges
- Happy to care for children over the age of 4 years.
- Happy to care for up to 4 or 5 children – experienced with large groups of children as a football coach
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit during the week
- Provide efficient and flexible childcare
- Promote healthy eating and maintaining a routine.
- Ensuring consistency throughout bedtime routines and school runs.
- Remain constant in my approach
- Teaching French
- School runs
- Cooking with children – teaching about French and African food
- Playing in the park – football and other sports
- Lots of indoor activities to limit time spent watching TV
- Daily excursions
- Happy to include housekeeping duties within the role
- LOVES cooking
- Happy to cook for children or full family
- Likes to cook with children as a fun and educational activity
- Enjoys baking
- Happy to care for dogs and include walking and other duties within role
- Happy to travel with family during school holidays