Live in Nanny Housekeeper!
L is an experienced and highly proactive nanny housekeeper with a range of all-rounder skills that she can contribute to a busy household. She has significant years of practice in childcare and healthcare which have provided her with extensive capability in running small and large households, caring for children, elderly, and individuals with disabilities. L has experience caring for children of a variety of ages – toddlers, babies, including 8-month-old twins, and she has two grown up children of her own. She is very passionate about childcare excellence and has a very high level of commitment to her work. She has great strengths in time management and a flair for multi-tasking and organisation, meaning she is greatly suited for a hybrid role as a nanny housekeeper. She likes to let the children decide what activities they enjoy, and tailors their day around their interests. When they are at school or during their naptimes, she gets stuck in with deep-cleans, tidying, and arranging the home. L loves variety in her role, and she particularly enjoys packing for trips, arranging cupboards, and wardrobe management. L is valued by parents for excellent communication skills and creating an open, stimulating, patient and safe environment for the children. She is looking for a long-term job, where she can really feel part of the family. In her own time, L enjoys keeping active with sports and jogging and likes cooking.
Mrs A: ‘We found L’s skills and experience to be of invaluable benefit. She is a helpful, well organised, and reliable person. She is professional and able to prioritise.’
If you think L sounds like the right fit for your household, call Eden today!
- Driver with own car
- Enhanced DBS In process with Eden
- First aid – happy to obtain
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
- 2022 – Level 4 Postnatal and Infant Care Practitioner
- 2016 – Level 2 Health & Social Care
- Age preference with children: any age – from new-born
- Happy to care for up to 2 or 3 children
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
- Accompanying children to and from school.
- Leading in active indoor and outdoor play.
- Arranging playdates and outings.
- Maintaining logs for the parents.
- Bathing and dressing
- Changing diapers and potty-training, if age-appropriate
- Aiding children in their education by providing help in homework and school projects and supervised reading.
- Creating a caring and nurturing environment in which the children can develop their problem solving and social skills
- Keeping good and clear communication with the parents on their children’s daily routines
- Accommodated last-minute schedule changes and adhered to parent guidelines and cultural mores governing the care, safety, education, and enrichment of their children.
- Nap time routines
- Arranging playdates
- Checking and purchasing groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels.
- Cleaning rooms according to elevated hygiene standards.
- washing, and ironing laundry
- Vacuuming the home and keeping it tidy and presentable
- Packing and unpacking suitcases and preparation for travel
- Tidying and arranging cupboards
- Wardrove management
- Deep cleaning
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets
Cooking, pets, travel
- Cooking and preparing snacks for the children
- Catering diverse, highly nutritious, and fresh home-made British, Indian, Chinese, and Nepalese meals.
- Meal Plans cater to all dietary options such as vegetarian, pescatarian and non – vegetarian and religious practices.
- Animal lover – happy to help with pet care and have pets in the home
- Happy to consider travel with a family where possible