‘R’ is an outstanding and truly dedicated British Nanny with 15 years’ experience caring for children of all ages including new-borns and twins. Outstandingly loyal, ‘R’ 100% devotes herself to the lives of the children she cares for offers an enormous amount of flexibility to families in doing so. ‘R’ describes herself as warm hearted, trustworthy, upbeat and dedicated and has glowing references from all her previous employers who couldn’t have recommended her more!
‘R’ has taken sole care of multiple children from newborn up to school age and understands the different developmental milestones of children and takes great interest in their interests and growth. She is a fantastic cook and highly experienced in baby led weaning. ‘R’ likes to menu plan, prepare batch cooking and makes sure the children are eating healthy homemade meals.
‘R’ due to the covid crisis she is now looking for her next long-term live out role in London and can start ASAP! Nannies of this calibre are a rarity, and we truly believe that ‘R’ will be an asset to any family!
- Native English
- British passport
- Weaning experience
- Proxy-parenting experience
- Paediatric First Aid
- Strong swimmer (completion of life saving course)
- Homework support
- PA duties
- Experience of taking sole care of children from newborn – school age
- Confident in taking care of multiple children
- Knowledge and understanding of developmental milestones
- Weaning, potty training and establishing routines
- Cooking healthy meals for children, can menu plan and batch cook healthy fresh meals
- Organising fun and stimulating activities for the children
- Create routines for the children
- Homework support
- Healthy homemade meals and snacks for the children
- Menu planning
- Batch cooking
- Fresh / homemade meals
- Light housekeeping and tidying up related to the children