A highly dedicated and professional Nanny with 12 years’ experience, working in partnership with the children in my care and their families to enable me to meet their needs and learning goals to an exceptional standard. I pride myself on my excellent interpersonal skills and my passion for the promotion of independence, self-help skills and the elevation of children’s confidence levels. I have the organisational skills and initiative required to effectively assist around the house wherever necessary. Aside from employment, I am continuing to enhance and better my knowledge through a part time psychology degree with the Open University, specializing in child psychology.
- Pet friendly
- Fluent in Makaton
- Enjoys cooking and has been told she is an excellent cook
- Childcare learning and development – NVQ level 3
- Makaton beginners
- Makaton follow up
- Supporting children and young people in the classroom with a hearing impairment.
- Supporting speech and language in 5-11-year olds.
- Emotional Literacy Support Assistant N/A
- Working with children aged from newborn +
- Experience weaning and potty-training children
- Confident with all nursery duties
- Establishing routines
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Behavior management
- Encouraging speech
- Proxy parenting and babysitting
- Cooking for children
- Menu planning
- Happy to perform light housekeeping for the whole family