P is a very passionate candidate who adores children of all ages and loves being a nanny! She comes across as very organised and professional and she was a delight to speak to in her registration interview with Eden.
P has experience working as a Mandarin-speaking nanny and teaching children to speak Mandarin through daily dialogue and age-appropriate educational activities. She can work alongside parents to create an appropriate schedule for the children for both educational and fun activities.
P also loves to cook and bake and is happy to cook for children and families. She loves to be helpful and help out around the house as needed and requested by the families she works for.
P is looking for her next daily position and is happy to work with up to 2 children aged 1+. For the chance to interview this great candidate, call Eden today!
- Enhanced DBS from February 2020
- First aid from January 2021
- Happy to travel up to 1 month per year with a family
- Pet friendly – loves animals!
- 2021 – CACHE Level 3 Home-Based Childcare
- 2021 – Safeguarding Children and expectation behaviour certified
- 2012 – Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- 2010 – Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Worked with children aged 10 months old+
- Bottle feeding
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Establishing routines
- Sensory play
- Age-appropriate activities
- Educational support
- Teaching mandarin
- Keeping a nanny log
- Homework support
- School runs
- After school activities
- Bath and bed routine
Housekeeping & other
- All nursery duties
- Laundry and ironing
- Grocery shopping
- Cooking for children
- Cooking for families
- Passionate cook
- Asian cuisine
- Loves to bake