Extremely versatile individual with 12 years experience working within private households and always willing to assist in any way possible. From a driving perspective he has superb knowledge of London, confident driving overseas and has experience using a range of luxury vehicles including Rolls Royce, Bentley, Range Rover and Audi A8. He is extremely well qualified, a member of: The institute of Advanced Motorists, The British Chauffeur Guild, ROSPA certificate holder, Gold member of the British Horse Society and has received bespoke training in Butler/Valeting.
When not providing a reliable and 1st class chauffeur service he can perform a range of other duties from household maintenance, DIY, trimming hedges and even helping out in the stables. Having worked in high end homes for over 10 years, he is familiar with common forms of household tech and can trouble shoot day to day issues.
One of his employers of 4 years described him as “an excellent employee. A genuinely caring person who fitted in with everyone, someone you could rely upon to do their utmost. Meticulously tidy and polite, he was popular with everyone in the household and with neighbours and wider family as well. He drove well and was good at communication. Couldn’t fault him.”
His driving skill is second to none and thanks to a bespoke butler course he is also extremely confident in polishing shoes, pressing suits and other valet duties. There are very few individuals who can provide this level of variety. A truly excellent individual who will be a real asset to any employer.
- Confident driving high end vehicles: Rolls Royce, Bentley, Range Rover, Mercedes
- Good knowledge of London
- Qualified Butler
- Advanced driving qualification
- Good knowledge of systems used in high tech homes
- 12 years experience in private households
- House management
- Garden maintenance
- Accredited Member of The Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Accredited Member of The British Chauffeur’s Guild Achieving Diploma of Merit in Security Chauffeuring Course
- Personal bespoke training at The Butler-Valet School, Oxford
- Advanced Driving Course with ROSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)
- Institute of Hospitality Level 2 Food Hygiene