Nanny or Nanny Housekeeper!
Location: South or Central London
M is a lovely candidate who will consider both Daily Nanny or Nanny/Housekeeper roles – what’s important to her finding the right match in a family where she can offer her longevity and commitment. M’s favourite aspect of working with children is watching them grow, and their personalities and characters develop as they get older. She loves ensuring they are happy and building strong bonds and friendship with them – she adores seeing them smile! M has experience in carrying out PA duties with a family, and is more than capable organizing events, dealing with special requests, managing emails, appointments, and paperwork. She has a naturally friendly and helpful persona and can take responsibility, show initiative, and quickly learn new skills. M is looking for her next long-term role, where her impressive skill set, and personable characteristics would be an asset to any household.
If you think M would be the right fit for your household, call Eden today!
- DBS issued October 2021
- In process of renewing Paediatric
- Happy to travel with a family for short term trips
- Pet friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
- Happy to care for up to 2 children
- Happy to care for any age range
- All nursery duties
Housekeeping and PA
- Performing light housekeeping duties and grocery shopping.
- Preparing and serving meals with balanced nutrition.
- Managing an active calendar of appointments including sports clubs, art classes and piano lessons.
- Making sure children’s rooms were tidy
- Booking GP appointments
- Making restaurant reservations
- Arranging birthday parties
- Online orders
- Booking beauty appointments for the mother
- Booking flights
Cooking and Pets
- Happy to cook for the children
- Happy to work with pets in the home