Norland Trained Daily Nanny!
T is a warm and friendly person, and you can straight away spot her genuine love for children. She is a creative, compassionate, and highly dependable nanny with experience in caring for children from new-born to 14 years of age. She is hardworking, enthusiastic and thrives on new challenges. Following her training and experiences at Norland College, T has been provided with the appropriate skills and knowledge, making her flexible, hard-working and prepared for her future as a Nanny. Children respond well to T’s positive and energetic attitude alongside her firm but fair nature, allowing them to thrive in a safe, loving environment which she believes to be one of the most important aspects of effective childcare provision. T is always finding creative and resourceful ways to achieve a given task to the very best of her ability. Just as children do, she loves to learn and try new things. She ensures that children in her care feel relaxed and loved so that they are shaped into confident, intelligent, and happy individuals. T would love a family with children of around 2 years old – she loves that they pick up so much at this age and you can really see your input growing with them and teaching them new things.
Mrs B: ‘T was a breath of fresh air – she arrived with bags of energy and enthusiasm, ideas for recipes and games and excursions, all executed with professionalism and in a supportive and thoughtful way for me, as the boys’ mother with a newborn baby.’
Mr M: ‘T was punctual and reliable. She conducted herself well with our family, and the children who liked her and enjoyed her company.’
If you think T sounds like the right Nanny for your family, call Eden today!
- DBS on update service
- First aid from 2019
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
June 2020 – BA (Hons) in Early Years Development and Learning – Norland Diploma Norland College, Bath
June 2017 – CACHE Level 3 diploma in Early Years Education and Childcare (Early Years Educator) Swindon College, Swindon
- Age preference with children: babies and toddlers 1-2 years and up
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Supporting them starting new school/nursery settings
- Cot to bed and potty training
- Supporting the Children through a wealth of achievements
- Provide a safety net of support, fun and reassurance
- Supporting the children’s self-esteem, through a positive and nurturing approach
- Continuously showering the children in confidence, support, and encouragement in all they do
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Working seamlessly with the parents
- Organised and planned the children’s calendars during term time and school holidays
- Taking them to activities including: play groups, trips to local parks, play dates, daily outings, baking, arts and crafts and themed weeks focusing around the children’s interests e.g. emergency services.
- Housekeeping duties related to the children
Cooking, pets, travel
- Happy to cook 3 healthy and nutritious meals a day for the children
- Happy to bake with the children
- Happy to work alongside pets in the home
- Would love to travel with a family and can be flexible