European/UK Live in Nanny
Location: Europe and UK
B is a passionate and nurturing nanny with experience in childcare and private home settings. Educated as a teaching assistant with a love for stimulating a child’s physical, mental and social emotional development. It is her wish to gain more valuable experience with the baby 0-1 years and is extremely willing and capable of looking after up to three children. B is very flexible and would like to grow with her next family. She has valuable twin and multiples experience.
B is developmental and educationally focused, stimulating children in her care to learn and grow, by offering age-appropriate and stimulating activities that is within their interests and by assisting with homework. B loves to see children grow and create that safe place were children can become the best versions of themselves. She finds it important that there is space for all emotions and believes in a calm, loving but firm approach. B takes pride in her chosen career as a nanny and always tries to meet the families needs. She is happy to do all nursery duties related to the children. B is a confident cook of simple and nutritious meals with a lot of variation and has vegetarian and dairy intolerance experience.
B comes highly recommended by her references and is seeking a live-in role in the UK or in Europe. She is happy to take up all nursery duties around the children and is willing to cook dinner for the entire family if requested.
B is looking for her next long term live-in position. For the chance to interview B, call Eden today!
- Confident Driver
- Police checks from The Netherlands and Scotland
- Valid First Aid
- Twin experience
- Willing to travel with family
- Happy with pets in the household
- 2013 – 2016 – Teaching Assistant degree, Koning Willem I College (NL) During my teaching assistant course, I have learned to guide children between the ages of 0 and 12 years old, in the pedagogical and educational field
- Experience with younger age children from 1 year old
- Getting children up and ready for the day
- Preparing breakfast
- Bathing and dressing
- Cooking for children
- School drop off/pick up
- Organising playdates and trips to museums
- Organising classes
- Arts and crafts play
- Key to children’s development
- Keeping logs of children’s development
- Accompanying families on holidays
- Nursery practitioner
- Proxy parenting
- All Nursery duties related to children
- Tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas