Organised and versatile PA/Girl Friday with a strong interest in Yoga and holistic health. She’s spent her entire career within the luxury sector from Retail to hospitality before working directly with HNW individuals supporting them with everything from business to personal matters.
In her first role, after initially being hired to work in conjunction with another EA, she was quickly thrown in at the deep end and became the sole PA. This was an end to end, all-encompassing role ranging from being the primary liaison for the principals equine interests to cooking and driving the principal in his Rolls Royce and everything in between. She travelled the world with this principal and was truly dedicated to his every need.
Every role within private households has seen her go above and beyond the traditional PA, you can rely on her for the typical Private PA duties from Event management, coordinating domestic staff, diary management, travel arrangements, personal finances and property management. She is also willing to lend a hand with personal shopping, assisting with laundry and even cook family meals when required.
A gifted, trustworthy and dedicated PA/Girl Friday available on short notice.
- Equine knowledge including thoroughbred racing
- Property management
- Staff management
- Diary and travel management
- Event organisation
- Katy Appleton Yoga Teacher Training, London, United Kingdom – Pre and Post Natal Yoga and Yoga for Children Teacher Training
- Body Mind Life, Bondi, Australia — Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Australian College of Natural Therapies, Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
- Certificate in Hospitality 1, 2 & 3, TAFE (Technical and Further Education), 2013
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor
- Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate, Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor