Location: North/West/Central London
Reference: ELC- 1137899
M is a sweet, caring and fun nanny who is well spoke and well presented. She started babysitting while studying and decided from there that she wanted to get into childcare. She now has both Montessori nursery and private household experience under her belt. M is very interested in self development and is hoping to continue her studies in the future with a child psychology degree.
M uses the Montessori method while working with children. She is passionate about guiding children to become independent. M is very creative; having studied art she has lots of ideas for arts and crafts projects with children, and she also loves to sing! M has a gentle nature and children warm to her easily.
M is looking for a part-time nanny position to start in September 2020. She is flexible on which days she can work. Her ideal locations are West, North and Central London. M is confident working with children from newborn to five years old. To find out more call Eden today!
- Pet friendly – loves animals!
- First Aid expiring Aug 2020
- Basic DBS from Feb 2020
- 2015 – BTEC Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Working with children from newborn
- Montessori experience
- Changing nappies
- Bottle feeding
- Establishing sleep routines
- Weaning and introducing solids
- Potty training
- Planning fun and educational activities
- Organising outdoor activities
- Cooking healthy and balanced meals for children
- Children’s laundry and ironing
- Light housekeeping