A bubbly, passionate and qualified nanny who Eden think will be a fantastic asset to the family who are lucky enough to get her! A thoroughly enjoys working with children and creating memories with them which helps build a special bond. She describes herself as a fun, imaginative and creative nanny who loves helping children grow, explore and learn about life.
A is very experienced in bringing up children from newborn to school aged and can confidently undertake all nanny duties through each stage of the child’s life including weaning, potty training, routines, proxy parenting, creating age appropriate activities and homework/educational help.
She was such a pleasure to interview and has brilliant longevity with her previous families which is something she is certainly looking for in her next role.
A is looking for her next role to work 3-4 full days per week or 5 short days per week. She is happy to work with up to 4 children and grow with a family to stay in the role as long as possible. For the chance to interview this great nanny, call Eden today!
- Childcare Diploma, Level 3 (distinction)
- NVQ Level 2, Children’s Care, Learning & Development
- Access to Nursing Course, NVQ Levels 2 & 3
- Food Nutrition & Hygiene for Children Course
- Child Protection Course
- Maternity Nurse Training, OCN Level 3 (currently undertaking)
- Infant Allergies, Colic & Reflux Training, OCN Level 3 (currently undertaking)
- Confident in sole care of multiple children from newborn to school aged
- Experienced in weaning, potty training and establishing routines
- Indoor and outdoor play and activities
- Proxy parenting and babysitting
- Nursery Nurse experience
- Helping with development and homework
- Bath and bed routine
Housekeeping & Others
- Can prepare family meals for both children and parents
- Has experience in helping prepare meals for dinner parties
- Can undertake light housekeeping duties and is flexible where required
- OK with pets in the home