Private and Company Chauffeur
Location: Surrey or London
He is an exceptional chauffeur who has been driving professionally for the past 25 years. He is now looking for a new position where he can utilise his skills and become a real asset to his employer.
As a family chauffeur, he is experienced with driving children of all ages to school and activities, running personal errands, driving family and extended family to appointments and shops, airport runs, and driving the whole family to outings, dinners, and events. He is also happy to assist in the home with booking and overseeing contractors, accepting deliveries, and managing alarm systems.
He is also experienced as working as a company chauffeur; taking his passengers to various meetings, planning routes in advanced, and checking diaries and schedules.
He will ensure all vehicles are well maintained and their paperwork is up to date. In previous roles he has driven a 1956 Bentley Continental, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Mercedes Sclass, BMW 7series, and a Range Rover.
With a pleasant and helpful demeanor, we are sure that he will be a great addition to any team. He prides himself on his longevity in previous roles, his ability to be flexible and available to his employer and having an exemplary driving record.
- Family and company driving experience
- Driving children to school and activities
- Driving grandparents and checking in
- Running errands
- Great knowledge of London
- Confident driving abroad
- Vehicle maintenance
- Can adapt to providing a formal or informal service
- Experienced driving a range of vehicles including Bentley Continental, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Mercedes Sclass, BMW 7series, and a Range Rover