A warm and friendly private chef who has dedicated his life to cooking. He has seen it all, having completed catering college and work experience within Michelin star restaurants he secured a role with Roux fine dining learning from a range of high-end chef all under the umbrella of world-famous Michel Roux. He has always been highly recommended throughout his career and quickly made a name for himself within the world private households working for HNW clients where food is a real passion.
Consistent and reliable, he is confident cooking a range of cuisines adapting to meet your lifestyle need whether you are on the move with work, in the gym, entertaining guests or just looking for comfort food, his experience in restaurants, chalets and private households means he comes equipped to handle all requests.
Whether you are looking for a relaxed family environment or operate a formal household requiring restaurant standard presentation and flavours, his has covered it in his career and that confidence means he doesn’t get fazed by a last minute additional guest or an unexpected dietary requirement. He brings a strong knowledge of French, Mediterranean, Japanese, Russian and British cuisines (including game).
He is systematic with his approach, building strong relationships with suppliers so you have access to the best produce an operates a clean and organised kitchen. A family man, extremely personable but professional at all times.
- Classically trained
- Restaurant, chalet and private household experience
- French, Japanese, Mediterranean & Russian cuisines
- Game & Fresh fish
- Establishing relationships with suppliers/grocery shopping
- Formal and informal dining
- Strong presentation skills
- Adaptable to last minute requests
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Food Preparation & NVQ Level 2 & 3 Hospitality and Catering
- Academy of Culinary Arts – Bournemouth And Poole College
- GCSEs & As Levels – St Clement Danes School & Language College
- Roux Fine Dining London – Scholarship sponsor for 4 Years