Qualified butler/Chef and high-end housekeeping couple
Highly experienced domestic duo with 9 years’ experience working together to provide an exceptionally adaptable service to suit their client’s individual needs. Whether you run a formal or informal home, they will go above and beyond to ensure your home runs exactly as you require, and any guests feel welcomed and well looked after.
He is a professionally trained butler who has experienced at taking on a whole range of duties. He is now looking for a new role where he can be the right hand to his principal, being available to attend to their every need, and provide a bespoke service.
He started his career in the Royal Air Force before moving on to working in private estates and shooting estates, over time he has developed and perfected many skills that he can transfer over to his new role. As a butler he is confident carrying out all valet duties, this included packing suitcases, managing wardrobes and polishing shoes, he can coordinate events, greet guests, set the table, prepare and serve drinks, care for silverware, and oversee the butler pantry and wine. He is also a qualified chef and is happy to cook on a daily basis if required as well as cater for dinner parties,
A holistic approach, he is more than willing to assist in all areas of the home, this includes housekeeping, light maintenance, driving duties, pet care, and PA tasks. He is experienced at managing other staff as well as organising house rotas.
She is a well-rounded Housekeeper confident in her abilities to maintain a formal or informal home to a 5-star standard. She is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to caring for high-end clothing and confident in making alterations to clothing, curtains and other fabrics within the home. With formal Butler, silver service and valeting training she is the perfect host for any family event. Prior to working alongside her husband, she has managed the running or a private household, proving herself to be effective both autonomously as well as within a team.
As a team they are perfect for a household who love to entertain, together they cover everything from cooking to driving (both are confident drivers) to turning down the property after guests have stayed over. Currently available on short notice, they are keen to secure a long-term role.
- Trained Chef
- Silver and butler service
- Assisting with household moves
- High end housekeeping in formal and informal households
- Care and alterations to couture clothing
- Flower Arranging
- Valet duties
- The Ivor Spencer International School for Butler administrators, Personal Assistants and Estate managers
- The Guild of Professional English Butler
- Advanced Driving certificate Incorporating chauffeur and driving etiquette
- First aid and defibrillator training
- Royal Air Force school of catering – city and guilds 706/1
- Senior Butler trainer – How to prepare the home for shooting parties and smooth running of the home throughout event guests’ expectations & being prepared for all eventuality’s guests’ room preparations, dining table settings, how to pack/unpack for guests
- St Helena Secondary school – English Literature, Mathematics, History, Geography
Over 9 years’ experience working together in in private household in the UK and Europe adaptable to any level of formality.