Rota Nanny – UK or Overseas!
M is an easy-going, responsible, and flexible person. She relocated to the U.K. in 2019 to work as an Au Pair after completing a Law degree, and fell in love with childcare. Working with children felt so fulfilling that she realised she wanted to pursue a professional nanny career. She is experienced with having sole charge of the children from the age of 2 years, proxy parenting and travelling internationally with families. M’s favourite aspect of being a nanny is arranging fun activities for the children and getting stuck in with them. She loves being able to access this part of childhood again, and witness their joy when they discover or learn something new, as she lets them explore the world in their own way. M enjoys having the opportunity to build close bonds with the children and be someone they can come to for comfort and make a positive impact in their lives. M has experience introducing children to the Spanish language, and helping them with homework and after school activities. She has also completed a course on the Montessori method. M has experience working for a high profile families in a fully staffed household, and works well and gets on with others well. She contributes to a cheerful and pleasant atmosphere in the household.
Mr L: ‘I have had several nannies over the years. However, none have been as diligent, caring, and mindful as M. Not only is she an intelligent, gentle, and pleasant person to be around, she is extremely conscientious and fastidious.’
Mrs T: ‘You’ll be making one of the best decisions for your children by hiring M. I would have kept her forever! … She went far and beyond her professional ability and became a member of the family … She understood my boys’ personalities and characters and acted accordingly with so much grace and wisdom … I’ve seen 1000 nannies; she definitely gets first place.’
If you think M sounds like the right nanny for your family, call Eden today!
- Driver – Spanish Licence – not ever driven in the UK, but would be happy to take lessons to build confidence
- DBS – In Process with Eden
- First aid from – September 2022
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
- 2023 – Montessori & Pikler Methods Course — International Montessori Institute, Online Course
- 2022 – Common Core Skills & Knowledge Training — Babyem, London
- 2022 – Paediatric First Aid Course & Anaphylaxis Awareness Training — Babyem, London
- 2022 – Legal Secretary Diploma — The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs, London
- 2020 – Bachelor of Law — University of Seville, Seville, Spain
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Ensured the well-being of the children.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups from school
- Morning routine (i.e. waking the children, breakfast, packing lunch)
- Bath and bed routine
- Prepared healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Organised indoor and outdoor activities and playdates
- Escorting them to activities and events
- Assisted children with homework, club activities and motivating them to do different activities such as painting, drawing, playing board games or doing outdoor activities
- Children’s laundry
- Travelled with the family in the UK and internationally.
- Introduced the children to the Spanish language
- Assisted with homework and school projects
- Encouraged children to tidy their rooms and helped them
- Coordinated and planned children’s activities
- The children’s housekeeping and nursery duties
- Running errands (e.g. post office, dry cleaner, shopping)
Cooking, pets, travel
- Happy to cook for the children
- Happy to bulk cook on occasion for the family
- Happy working in home with pets
- Happy to travel with a family