Spanish Speaking Daily Nanny!
Location: Central or North London
C is a reliable and flexible Nanny who has experience with a range of families and children. She also holds secretarial and hospitality experience. She is looking for a position in which she can offer her warm, friendly personality, as well as her impressive skill set and experience to a family in the long term and build that close bond with the children in her care. C adores children and enjoys all aspects of being a nanny, such as talking to the children and helping their speech develop, helping them learn through play, and taking them on outside walks to learn about their surroundings. She also loves being involved with their schedules and taking them to activities. C is bilingual, pet friendly and offers great flexibility, she’s looking to work a 40-50 hour week, but open to which ever days her employer requires – she doesn’t mind to work weekends.
Mrs T: ‘Carol has been a fantastic nanny to our children. She is responsible, sensible, and reliable, caring and fun. The children really enjoyed spending time with her.’
If you think C sounds like the right Nanny for your family, call Eden today!
- Soon to be driver – test re-arranged due to covid
- DBS – in process
- First aid in process
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy working with other staff members
1997 – Hotel Business Management – Colegio Universitario de Caracas. Venezuela.
- Age preference with children: 1 to 12 years
- Happy to care for up to 2 children at a time
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- Take the baby to the park for walks and play groups
- Make healthy meals and snacks
- Feed the children and clean up after meals.
- Tidy up
- Create fun and stimulating activities
- Take children to doctor appointments and vaccinations.
- Take children to swimming classes
- Bath and bed routine
- Create fun and educational activities
- School pickup and drop off
- Take the children to library
- Organise games and play with the children
- Take children to sport activities
- Housekeeping related to the children
Cooking, pets, travel, PA, Companion, and others
- Happy to cook for the children
- Happy to work with pets in the home and happy to have duties surround pet care if required
- Happy to travel with a family up to one week at a time