L is a professional individual with a variety of experience and broad skill set. She has nannied for both informal and formal, high-profile families and is available for temporary and short-term travelling placements as a holiday Nanny. L loves travelling and being able to help create an experience for the whole family. she enjoys getting to know the family and researching the local area to find appropriate activities that everyone would enjoy. It is her aim to help a family have a holiday which benefits them, weather that is helping families spend more time together with activities or alternatively occupying and supervising/proxy parenting children to give the parents some space and time together. L loves being active and outdoors, so would love to work in hot countries or alternatively snowy locations such as skiing holidays. She has worked in formal environments and is comfortable with high profile clients and familiar with disclosures, confidentiality and discretion.
Mrs V: ‘What I appreciated most about L was that she was able to tune in to the children’s minds and interpret their behaviour; accordingly, showing me how best to adjust to said behaviour and enjoy a better relationship with my children.’
Mrs C: ‘She has a natural ability to connect and a great skill in providing care on an emotional, educational and physical bases. With L’s diverse background and her natural personality, she provided a unique and vibrant service. I felt confident and at ease to leave the children in her care.’
Mrs S: ‘L has worked with me for the last year and become an integral part of our family flow. She cares for our daughters in a way that I have yet to find in another and we miss her dearly. Her human centred and holistic approach to how she cares for the girls is wonderful and she effortlessly weaves in creative educational activities with playfulness and fun.’
If you think L could be the right Nanny for your family, call Eden today!
- Confident Driver
- DBS – November 2022
- First aid from – November 2022
- Happy to travel with a family
- Pet friendly
- Happy working in formal or informal homes
- Happy working with other staff members
- 2019 – Food Hygiene for retail level 2 – One training service
- 2019 – First Aid at work – St Johns Ambulance
- 2019 – Young Minds, Mental Health Awareness – Mind
- 2017 – Creative Skills for Social Change – Ecodharma Spain
- 2016 – No Hate Speech – Erasmas France
- 2015 – Action Theatre – Kate Hilder
- 2014 – Creative Facilitation – Lifebeat
- 2012 – Health and Social Care – BTEC level 1 award
- Age preference with children: flexible
- Happy to care for up to 3 children
- Comfortable with both sole and shared charge
- Comfortable proxy parenting
- Happy to babysit
- I researched, planned and partook in activities such as, swimming, surfing, camping,
- Maintained and created appropriate routines for bedtime and behaviour
- Supported all duties concerning the children, washing, shopping, homework, cuddles and games.
- Creative playful engaging experiences for people all ages and the skill to encourage people to step out of their comfort into the fullness.
- Researching and delivering activities for social and education development.
- Providing sole care for the youngest
- Duties included putting to sleep, feeding and creating appropriate activities, reading to him, language development, nature-based play, baby massage.
- exploring hard to approach topics through human centered learning.
- support the children to process and express their emotions and needs in a healthy way
- I hold strong boundaries when needed and constantly supervise with care and attention
- Nursery duties only
Cooking, pets, travel
- cooking for the children – happy to cook family meals as well – simple meals
- Healthy simple meals from scratch
- Happy to work with pets
- Happy to travel with a family