A positive and proactive all-rounder who has been supporting HNW families on an international scale supporting with business and personal affairs. Based from London, she’s been available to travel with her clients at the drop of a hat, working in close connection with a wider team of PAs and EAs scattered across the globe. Each and every role she’s undertaken has been fast paced in nature and required absolute flexibility, superb communication and prioritisation skills.
Her preference is for a role which focuses more heavily on the principal’s private affairs such as: liaising with domestic staff in the UK and overseas ensuring your property is ready for your arrival and filled with anything you might require, personal shopping, event planning, personal finances, coordinating household suppliers, vehicle and yacht administration.
She’s held roles which have been more focused on business affairs so you know you are getting someone who can act as your main point of contact and extension of yourself. Emails and telephone calls will be fielded and relayed to after being effectively screened and prioritised. She can keep you abreast of current affairs which may impact your investments and provide you will all the information required for any meetings.
If you live a fast-paced lifestyle and you need someone who can adapt to a changing schedule and has proven experience in a similar role, look no further. Roles within creative sectors would really appeal having trained as a classical singer and having worked on the administration of art collections in the last few roles.
- Proven experience in roles requiring extensive travel
- Diary management
- Coordinating household staff in UK and internationally
- Managing Art collections
- Travel arrangements
- Personal shopping
- Lifestyle Administration
- Research on investments, summarising current affairs for principal
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health: Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- United Kingdom Sailing Academy: Day Skipper; Powerboat Level 2; Radio; Marine Hospitality
- MCA: STCW95 Safety; Firefighting; First Aid
- Junior Trinity College of Music: Classical singing, soprano