UHNW Experienced Nanny/Governess
J is an extremely calm and composed Nanny/Governess candidate with incredible experience with UHNW and HMW families, UK and internationally based. An Educating Governess, J has experience with young age groups teaching, tutoring and special needs expertise. She is key at identifying early stage needs and educating families on best practice and early warning signs that are only noticeable with the amount of experience she has as a Nanny and Maternity Nurse.
A linguist, J also speaks French to a good level and has an understanding of German, Chinese, Russian and Spanish. She is emotionally invested in the upbringing of children and believes good manors are an important aspect of early years education.
Eden found her to be very knowledgeable, committed and knowing of her many strengths as a childcarer and educator. J is looking for a Rota Nanny position in London and would be most suited to one month on/one month off. She is suited to Formal households and works well with other staff to greater benefit a family.
J is available from the 16th December and comes highly recommended by Eden and her written references.
- Fluent English and Turkish
- DBS on update Service
- First Aid in date
- NNEB Qualification
- Suited to Formal households
- Confident with pets
- Willing to travel with family
- January 2010 NVQ Level 3 in CCLD (Children’s Care, Learning & Development) successfully completed.
- London City & Guilds [Qualified NNEB Nurse]
- Newborn to teenager experience
- Preparing bottles
- Nappy changing
- Potty Training
- Bathing children
- Organising fun/stimulating activities
- Reading to the children
- Working with Special Needs
- Getting children ready for school
- Tutoring English, Maths and Science
- Teaching Piano
- Cleaning after the children
- Cooking for the children
- Packing belongings for trips
- Organising children’s wardrobes