Junior Live-in Nanny
Reference: ELC- 1137273
Eden are very excited about the junior nanny we have just registered! L is a very engaging candidate who speaks well about her experience in childcare. She comes from a teaching background and has an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum. She is looking to move into nannying as she enjoys spending time 1:1 with children and feels she will be able to have more of an impact in this environment.
L is dedicated and motivated. While teaching, she planned and ran after school activities such as gardening, art, cooking, science and homework clubs. She is also a Forest School practitioner! Last year she ran a camp for children with activities including den making, fire building, outdoor painting and woodwork. She organised all of this herself, getting the required permission and assessments to be able to make the camp happen. L has excellent communication skills, having worked alongside 30 sets of parents at a time in her teaching days.
L is excited to start her nanny career and find a live-in junior role. She has many skills to offer a family and is looking forward to adapting her teaching style to a private family. L is looking to work in London or further afield. She is confident with all primary ages and would be happy to work alongside parents with younger babies to gain experience. L has so much to offer a family, for more information call Eden now!
- Working with primary age children
- Experience in both state and independent schools
- Following National Curriculum
- Tutoring in Maths and English
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Teaching English as a foreign language
- Working with dyslexic children
- Planning fun and engaging activities
- Confident driver
- Pet friendly
- Happy to travel with a family
- 2016 – BA 1st Class in Primary Education with QTS
- Qualified Girl Guiding Leader
- Forest School Level 3 Practitioner
- First Aid expiring Jan 2021
- DBS – on the update service