When you think yachts, you think of absolute luxury, the best of the best and no holiday is complete without amazing food and drink. This is an individual with an extensive experience working with private yacht owners or families looking to charter yachts and villas for an unforgettable get away. Starting his career in high end restaurants, he’s confident in his ability to adapt to each individual client’s needs, from different tastes to dietary requirements his creations are sure to wow you and your guests time and time again. He is well versed in a range of international cuisines from Asian to Mediterranean and will have options to suit every palate.
Having worked in yacht environments where space is limited and ingredients can be scares, his experience means he has the contacts to source the rarest of produce and never loses his composure despite a last minute request. His references sing his praises commenting specifically on his ability to create experiences, knowledge of quality products, huge repertoire and more importantly how trustworthy he is.
A superb chef who will make a great holiday an unforgettable holiday and you will be the envy of your friends, family and guests. Ideally seeking a rota position on yachts or in Villas, he is available to start with limited notice.
- Top-class restaurant background
- Yacht experience
- Superb presentation skills
- Confident with a wide range of cuisines
- Adaptable to dietary requirements including kosher, vegan, vegetarian and more
- Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese
- International Cuisine Course – SENAC School Country
- Foie Gras – Hofmann School
- French Regional Cuisine – Le Cordon Bleu School
- Master in French Cuisine – Ritz Escoffier School – Ritz Hotel
- El Bulli Restaurant (3 Michelin Star), Elaborations and Characteristics, Chef Ferran Adrià and his Team
- Master in Royal Thai Cuisine – Blue Elephant School