Duties of a corporate Chauffeur
Here are some of the specialist duties of a Corporate Chauffeur
- Specialist geographical knowledge of local roads/routes, Home Counties etc without the use of Sat Nav
- Knowledge of major airports, top restaurants, theatres, hotels etc.
- Well presented at all times, discreet, polite and professional with exceptional time keeping
- Valeting of vehicles ensuring they are well maintained
- Opening doors for the clients and guests
- Planning journey routes in advance
- Ad hoc duties within the clients’ office
- Assisting with luggage
As a corporate Chauffeur working within the corporate sector, some chauffeurs spend their time on other duties when not driving, such as basic office work, acting as the company’s courier and carrying out minor maintenance tasks. Increasingly, chauffeurs are required to offer their employers and their property a level of personal protection.
Profile of a Corporate Chauffeur;
Anthony is an exceptional corporate chauffeur, Bentley and Rolls Royce trained. He has unrivalled topographical road knowledge in London and surrounding areas and offers a top class level of service to his employers. Impeccable presentation, discretion, professionalism and a welcoming and warm nature are the qualities that Anthony offers along with 24 years’ experience in this field. Anthony has been described by past employers as ’simply the best chauffeur that I have ever employed’.
For further information on recruiting your Corporate Chauffeur please speak to Mark Whitworth or Alex Sansbury on 020 7471 6000 or 0844 409 7321 Alternatively you can speak to any one within our team. If your are a corporate chauffeur with a minimum of 5 years experience please please get in touch with us as soon as possible.