Duties and skills of a specialist private chauffeur include:
- Detailed knowledge of local roads without the use of Sat Nav.
- Flexibility in taking on duties outside driving such as general maintenance around the employer’s home, light gardening and shopping.
- School collections and drop offs for children
- Immaculate presentation at all times, discreet, polite and professional with exceptional time keeping
- Valeting of prestige vehicles
- Opening doors for the clients and guests
- Assisting with luggage
Our typical Private Chauffeur:
Dino is a trustworthy, discreet, hard-working and highly competent private chauffeur with more than 10 years’ experience. Within his roles Dino has incorporated other duties which are too many to mention but have included; handyman duties, care-taking and security of employers properties when they are travelling, managing building maintenance and all high tech alarm systems, heating, audio and visual equipment, running errands, etc . He is proactive and conscientious and is able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. Dino is a proficient driver with fantastic working knowledge of London and is happy to carry out all maintenance for luxury cars and organise the paperwork for vehicles as required.
Please call our team if you would like more information on 020 7471 6000