International Staff for Families based Overseas
Families from across the world look to the UK for our household staff, due to the high standards and professionalism. Eden Nannies and Maternity have also forged excellent relationships with other professional training providers from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
We can offer a diverse and comprehensive range of candidates that will suit clients looking for a nanny or maternity nurse and all other household staff including: housekeepers, nanny housekeepers, nanny PAs, butlers, chauffeurs, house managers, game keepers, private estate staff and estate directors.
Once a client advises us of a search they can be reassured of a discreet and thorough service. Our priority is the well being and safety of our clients’ children and family. We believe that this can only be achieved by obtaining a detailed understanding of each client’s requirements and by thoroughly screening all our candidates in order to ensure that we are only represented by candidates who are committed to the role.
All prospective candidates are interviewed, vetted and checked by us and only those with a minimum of two years’ relevant experience and a childcare qualification (or three years childcare experience with no qualification) are registered for work. Integral to the paper work are an Enhanced CRB (police records) check and a current first aid certificate.
Once a candidate has been interviewed and assessed face to face by our consultants and successfully meets our criteria, we will then check all references verbally before the candidate is introduced to clients. We then match the candidate’s suitability, skills, qualifications and experience to the specific requirements of the client.
Your consultant will also:
- Compile profiles and photos of suitable candidates which can be emailed prior to interviews.
- Arrange all interviews at your convenience. These can be held in our London office or in a location of your own choice. We could also assist in making any travel arrangements for the nanny to visit you in your own home.
- Ensure all verbal references and paperwork is complete before introducing a nanny to you.
- Provide you with support for the duration of the employment of your nanny or maternity nurse, should you encounter any problems.
- We suggest that you email photos of your family and home to us for a prospective candidate. This creates a more personal touch and we can forward them on to the candidates as appropriate. Local information would also be an advantage, such as size of town/village, location (city centre or rural), and leisure facilities.
- Nannies are paid a NET salary, in your local currency. For up to date currency conversion, please visit www.oanda.com.
- We advise you to provide return flights and medical insurance for your nanny, so that she will be covered in case of illness or an accident.
- On request, we can provide a sample contract.
For information on visas and immigration issues, please contact www.globalvisas.com
If you’re looking for a professional nanny please speak to Emmeline or anyone within the childcare team, or if you need further advise on any other household staff please speak to Laura Rock, Alex Sansbury, Mark Whitworth, Polly Lambert, Karen Digby or any member of the household team on + 00 44 207 4716000