Live-out nanny / Daily nannies
A live-out nanny or ‘daily nanny’ can work up to 10 hours a day, from Monday to Friday.
There may be babysitting duties attached to the agreed number of hours, which is paid on top of their normal salary.
Performing nursery duties the same way a live-in nanny would, many live-out nannies are employed on a shared charge basis. Duties include:
- Bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals for children
- Washing, ironing and organising children’s clothes
- General organising or children’s belongings
- Ensuring toys are clean and safe
- Keeping play areas tidy
- Organising play dates, attending baby classes and other social events.
- Furthering the children’s development through play
- Providing activities such as creative arts and crafts, singing, reading, and other learning opportunities