Housekeeper & Houseman Couple
Another variation of the professional couple working as a team within a private household, the houseman is employed for cleaning, maintenance and general house maintenance, while the housekeeper keeps the household running smoothly.
Specific duties will vary depending on the level of experience held by the houseman and the employer’s requirements.
The couple should be able to work well as a team and communicate effectively with their employer and to each other.
A housekeeper and houseman couple will usually undertake a combination of the following duties:
- Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and polishing.
- Washing, ironing, making and changing beds.
- Cooking, food preparation and clearing up.
- Assisting with shopping, running errands and driving.
- Helping look after the children if required.
- Dealing with odd jobs and basic maintenance.
- Swimming pool maintenance.
For further information on this role and other couples roles, please call Mark Whitworth, Alex Sansbury, Laura Rock or Polly Lambert or any member of the household team on 020 7471 6000 or Click here for client registration