Careers with Eden Private Staff
Are you considering a career in Private Staff Recruitment?
Work for Eden…
Our success in the private staffing sector is built on the great people we employ and how we support them in their recruitment career.
Eden leads the way in private household recruitment in the UK and throughout the world, meaning we have a significant global presence.
Our aims and objectives have always been to be the best and the most effective company at sourcing staff for our clients and being the ‘go-to’ company for candidates to register for work.
- Honesty, reliability, discretion
- Ability to work as part of a team and support fellow staff
- Eagerness to develop your career
Eden Private Staff recruits both experienced consultants and enthusiastic and hardworking individuals wishing to develop. Our culture is a focused, but eclectic community of professionals who embrace our team ethics. This creates a collaborative working environment that invigorates our businesses and inspires confidence in our clients and candidates.
We value good listeners prepared to help make our vision into a reality. We want consultants to treat their work as their own business. Career progression will depend on how quickly and effectively you can grow your company.
For over 10 years we have selected the highest calibre private staff on behalf of discerning families (our clients), who require impeccable standards of service, integrity, reliability and discretion. Our range of services can be used during the whole lifetime of our clients.
So, in order to join this special team, what do we look for in our Consultants?
- Reliability, resilience & discretion
- A real team player – someone who is demonstrably good with others ie supportive, friendly and considerate
- Professionalism: a good listener, able to work with the management team and keen for success
- A good communicator – able to deal effectively with clients, candidates and colleagues alike
- Flexibility and willingness to be involved in order to maximise the success of the team
- A good standard of written English- able to write an engaging candidate profile or job advert
- An interest in developing a recruitment career with us
We recruit both experienced Consultants and enthusiastic and hardworking individuals wishing to develop their skills and enhance their careers.
Our culture is a focused, but eclectic community of professionals who embrace our team ethics. This creates a collaborative working environment that invigorates our business and inspires confidence in our clients and candidates. We want Consultants to treat their work as if it was their own business.
Our ideal Consultants are a mix of:
- individuals experienced in a particular sector and are looking for their next role
- people who appreciate our philosophy and are prepared to work to our unique and successful business model
- individuals on the start of their career path who we can help nurture and professionally develop
As we are very well established within the marketplace, we do not expect our Consultants to cold call and we are fortunate enough to be recommended by our clients. We also source clients through our own marketing initiatives and rarely need to use print marketing.
We welcome applications from all nationalities provided they have a legal right to work in the UK or have the relevant working visa.
If you would like to establish yourself as a key player within this rapidly expanding market sector, please write to us enclosing your CV and a covering letter marked Private & Confidential and post to: Eden Private Staff, 20-21 Falkland Square, Somerset TA18 5JS or email for the attention of HR to firstname.lastname@example.org